- Rigorously tested for decades of use
- Exceptional support from our Customer Care team
- Advanced Dual VertiCross convection system for faster preheats and consistent cooking across all racks
- Gourmet feature has menu of presets that automatically controls cooking of popular meals
- Interactive color touchscreen for advanced cooking control
- Can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry for integrated look
- Enhanced interior views with triple-pane glass and three halogen lights
- 145 L capacity to handle multiple dishes at once
- 10 cooking modes for predictably delicious results (Convection, Roast, Bake, Grill, Convection Roast, Stone, Gourmet, Warm, Proof and Dehydrate)
BUILT-IN M SERIES CONTEMPORARY DOUBLE OVEN
BUILT-IN E SERIES CONTEMPORARY DOUBLE OVEN
The M series made Wolf precision performance accessible for more cooks. Now three distinct new styles make the E series ideal for more kitchen designs than ever. The new 762mm E series contemporary double oven is distinguished by a sleek, black glass front and slim tubular handles and coordinates beautifully with similarly-styled Wolf microwaves and warming drawers. Inside the upper oven, dual convection fans and ten cooking modes control heat and airflow more precisely than less sophisticated single-convection systems. Uniform heat throughout the oven and the efficiency of circulating air around the food produce faster, more consistent and more predictably delicious results for your baking, roasting and broiling. The lower oven is a standard, non-convection oven offering four modes (bake, broil, roast and proof).
The oven's single touch control panel with LCD display is a favourite of Wolf chefs for its intuitive usability whether setting the temperature, mode or timer in either oven. Meanwhile, dual interior halogen lights and a large viewing window help you keep tabs on cooking progress without having to disturb your dish by opening the door. Other standard convenience features include self-clean and timed cook settings, along with one full-extension, easy-glide rack and one full-extension, door-glide rack that put even the largest, heaviest dishes safely within reach.
ICBD30CM-S - M Series Transitional Double Oven
ICBD30CM-S - M Series Professional Double Oven
- Height 1280 (mm)
- Energy Class C
- Electrical Load 32 (Amp)
- Heating Elements Top: 4, Bottom: 2 (Qty)
- Oven Usable Volume 111 upper, 122 lower (L)
- Width 759 (mm)
- Transport Weight 187 (kg)
- Electrical Connection 40 (Amp)
- Convection Dual (top oven)
- Oven 1 Interior 641 x 448 x 506(WxHxD mm)
- Depth 603 (mm)
- Voltage 220-240 (V)
- Door Clearance 559 (mm)
- Oven Grill Yes
- Oven 2 Interior 636 x 416 x 461 (WxHxD mm)
05 OTHER FEATURES
COLOR TOUCH SCREEN CONTROL
A colour touch screen makes controlling basic oven functions as easy as ever, while providing advanced control that standard button interfaces can’t – for instance, choosing from a library of presets in gourmet mode.
Remove racks and guides, press a button and let your wolf m series oven perform its own cleaning ritual. after the four hour cycle, simply wipe any ash or powder away with a soft cloth.
EASILY MONITOR PROGRESS INSIDE
Large, triple-pane glass windows and three bright halogen lights give you a clear view of your dish without having to open the door and disturb the cooking process.
Say goodbye to the sound of oven door slams. m series oven doors open and close quietly and easily, thanks to a spring and damper door hinge system.
STANDARD OR RUSH INSET INSTALLATION
M series ovens can be installed flush with surrounding cabinetry to complement an overall integrated kitchen design.
OTHER KEY FEATURES
- Digital temperature probe signals when your dish is done, precisely as you like it.
- Drips happen; the bake element is hidden for easier cleanup
- Bake Stone setting (requires accessory)
- Dehydration setting (requires accessory)
- Standard or flush inset installation
- Full width cobalt blue baking tray
- Pyrolitic self cleaning
- 19mm tubular handle