Built-in Refrigerators are one of the most essential appliances in your home. They run 24/7 for their entire life to keep your food items at optimum freshness.
At SubZero, you will find a range of Built-in Refrigerators with great aesthetic designs and functional features. Available in many configurations and a wide variety of sizes these fridges complement any kitchen’s style. Whether you wish to upgrade your kitchen or plan to buy a new piece of equipment to match your surrounding cabinetry, at Sub-Zero you will find the best premium refrigerators to suit all your needs.
Sub-Zero is more than just a refrigerator; it is a suite of food-preservation technologies that safeguards’ food goodness longer. Sub-Zero products are themselves, built and tested for remarkably long life – 20 years or more. And they preserve something else – your originality – offering the most sizes of any brand and infinite ways to customize.
No wonder you will find Sub-Zero as a centerpiece of the kitchen in so many ways of the world’s finest homes.
No Other Refrigerator Reward You In So Many Ways
- A Secret Of Fresh, Appetizing Food – Ever tasted fishy or oniony ice cubes? That can’t happen with Sub-Zero. The refrigerator and the freezer don’t share air.
- Not Just A Refrigerator – A food Preservation System – The average household throws out more than 500 pounds of food annually. Sub-Zero reduce waste, keeping vegetables and fruits fresh 20% longer,
- Product That Last And Last And Last – A remarkable 20-plus years. That’s how long you can expect to enjoy your new Sub-Zero.
- A Kitchen Anchored In Pure Design – We believe in designing for generations, not the latest fads. That’s our products developed in consultation with leading members of the design community.
- A Relationship That Lasts Too – Sub-Zero takes a personal interest in making sure you have a satisfying customer relationship.
- Sub-Zero Saves Energy – Feel how firmly the door of a Sub-Zero closes. It has a magnetic seal around all four sides.
- Tested And Retested – Every major component of every unit is reliability-tested before being approved for assembly, and every completed product is factory-tested for up to 24 hours.
Best Built-In Refrigerator Brand
Sub-Zero introduced the concept of built-in refrigeration, combining its iconic refrigerators into the world’s most beautiful kitchen designs. Meet the paradigm of the Sub-Zero tradition of classic design. Embracing a half-century of advancements in built-in refrigeration design. The newest generation of built-ins reaches new heights of elegance from inside and out.
Of course, the elements that make Sub-Zero a design icon – handsome lines, a distinctive grille, sleek hinges – are still undeniable. All built-in models are available in wrapped stainless doors and some may be faced with custom cabinet panels and your choice of hardware.
The built-in line offers distinct design approaches; stainless and overlay. The overlay design combines custom cabinetry with the hardware of your choice. A French door model makes efficient use of combined spaces. Choose internal or external ice dispensing, even an internal water dispenser. Two standard handle style coordinate with Wolf cooking equipment. Whoever imagined that the refrigerator could be so flexible?
Options To Upgrade Any Kitchen Design
The possibilities are endless, So most begin by selecting a look – either classic Sub-Zero stainless steel or completely customized refrigeration systems equipped with cabinetry panels and hardware to all but disappear into the surrounding decor. From there, the huge range of built-in models let you suit your functional and elegant preferences to a T.
Try to avoid anything that’s too excessive, as there is already a lot of activity going on in the kitchen and you don’t want it to seem even busier. Width range from 30 to 48 inches, with every appliance a consistent 84” tall for easy pairing in dual installations. French door, glass door, all refrigerator, all freezer, side-by-side, and over-and-under configuration are available.
At Sub Zero Wolf, you will find a range of Built-in Refrigerators with great functional features and aesthetic designs. Available in a wide variety of sizes and many configurations these freezers enhance any kitchen’s style. Either you wish to upgrade your kitchen or plan to buy a new piece of equipment to meet your surrounding cabinetry. Here at Sub-Zero, you will find the best high-end refrigerators to satisfy all your needs.
A Refrigerator Full Of Fresh Ideas
A refrigerator is not just a box that keeps things cool. It’s a high technology device that uses intelligent controls to make sure that the humidity levels, temperature, and light stay at an optimal level for storing food. It is also necessary to store foods properly to reduce the risk of contamination between leftovers.
- Dual Refrigeration is what allows a Sub-Zero refrigerator to be unique and top of the line. It separates the work between the refrigerator and the freezer. Two compressors help to conserve energy while preserving food’s goodness in two sealed compartments.
- Antimicrobial Air Purification System continuously filters odors, ethylene gas, and other contaminants such as bacteria, mold, and viruses. Air is refreshed every 20 minutes.
- A Magnetic Gasket seals the door tightly all the way around, preventing air leaks and reducing energy consumption.
- Freshness Cards made of durable material and slotted into the refrigerator show the optimum storage location and temperature for each type of food.
- Advanced Hinges are lower profile, allowing for greater cabinet customization.
- Storage Drawers form a special lower-temperature zone and higher humidity zone – a fridge within a fridge – to provide optimum conditions for produce and meats. Smooth-glide drawers open and soft-close; clear front panels show what’s within.
- Microprocessor control is more versatile and precise than mechanical systems. It controls the temperature, defrosts patterns and stores diagnostic information for service technicians.
- Advanced Water Filtration reduces not only suspended particles but also chemical pollutants, bacteria, and viruses. Along with a quarter turn, you can quickly change the filter with one hand.
- Control Panel puts more information and greater control at your fingertips with touch-sensing technology. For entertaining a “max ice” feature capable of increasing ice production by an average of 30 percent for a 24-hour period.
Sub-Zero Built-in Refrigerators are one of the most essential appliances in your home. They run 24/7 for their entire lives to keep the food items at optimum freshness. Thus you can find the best high-end refrigerators to suit all your needs. Along with this, you can discover a world of beautiful, top quality products, and high-performance products for your dream kitchen.