Developed by Sub-Zero at the request of leading members of the design community, integrated refrigeration is food preservation technology that merges smoothly into the room’s decor. And now it is more advanced and offered in more sizes than ever. Available as tall refrigerator and freezer units, columns, and drawers. Choose shiny and stainless steel, or make the refrigerator disappear entirely behind any cabinet panels and with any hardware you desire.
No Other Integrated Refrigerator Reward You In So Many Ways
- A Secret Of Fresh, Appetizing Food – Fresh food stays fresh in cool, moist air; on the freezer side, dry, frigid air prevents freezer burn.
- Not Just A Refrigerator – A food Preservation System – Sub-Zero reduces waste, keeping vegetables and fruits fresh 20% longer, according to our owners. And talk about healthy eating.
- Product That Last And Last And Last – 56% longer than the typical refrigerator. Clearly, Sub-Zero refuses to think short-term.
- A Kitchen Anchored In Pure Design – Our products developed in consultation with leading members of the design community.
- A Relationship That Lasts Too – In Sub-Zero there’s a strong warranty – and also an open line number to products expert.
- Sub-Zero Saves Energy – Even the largest Sub-Zero product uses less electricity than a 100-watt bulb.
- Tested And Retested – We are picky, obsessive, driven… and proud of it. Every component is testest before being approved.
Best Integrated & Counter Depth Refrigerator
Where’s the refrigerator? Anywhere you want it. Refrigeration that doesn’t look like refrigeration; it represents, quite simply, a revolution in kitchen design. The innovative design of Sub-Zero integrated products lets them become one with their surroundings – even fully disappearing into the room decor if you choose custom cabinetry and hardware. Choices abound. Drawer, column, or tall units. Refrigerator only, freezer only, or both. Wide for a bigger space or Narrow for the galley kitchen.
Think of refrigeration in entirely new ways an places. A master suite or study, home gym or theater room, kitchen island or pantry. Let Sub-Zero integrated refrigeration take your imagination in fresh new directions.
Sub-Zero’s all-new integrated and counter depth premium refrigerators offer the industry’s most-advanced food-preservation artistic designs and features. Perfect for everyday use, you can combine these fully integrated refrigerators into your kitchen.
- Made in the US
- Dual evaporator and Dual Compressor
- Stainless-steel panels or accepts custom
- Double freezer drawers for optimum organization
- Full height door – Cabinet integration without exposed ventilating grille
- Internal water dispenser
- Air purification system scrubs the air of ethylene keeping food fresh for long
- Shelves are Crystal interior with Nano-coated spill-proof
- Smooth close doors and drawers
- Soft-On LED light slowly illuminates refrigerator interior
- Smart-touch control panel for user-friendly precise temperature
- High humidity and low temperature controlled storage heaters
Fresh produce in the kitchen island. Frozen foods the pantry. Yogurt and juice in the breakfast room. Chilled beverages in the home theatre, exercise room, or master suite. Integrated drawers provide endless ways to make refrigeration an efficient and enjoyable presence in your home. Two-drawer units are offered as all refrigerator or a combination of refrigerator and freezer, with antimicrobial air purification now available in selected models.
A Disappearing Refrigerator?
A disappearing refrigerator? We perfected the concept. Sub-Zero integrated units have no visible hinges or grilles, making the refrigeration identical from other cabinets and drawers around it. They also incorporate our most advanced freshness features, keeping the food fresh as the day it was picked or caught.
Three generations ago, Sub-Zero introduced freezers and refrigerators that were the same depth as standard kitchen counters.
We have been improving on the concept ever since – especially through our line of integrated products that can be customized with handles and panels to combine so smoothly with other cabinets.
- Dual Refrigeration makes the luxury refrigerator and freezer into auto independent, self-contained compartments.
- An Air Purification System removes bacteria, mold, viruses, and the natural ethylene gas that quickens spoilage.
- The internal Dispenser serves an endless supply of filtered, chilled water.
- Freshness Cards developed in partnership with university food scientists show the ideal location and temperature at which to store each type of food.
- The Interior redesigned in a smoothly simple “crustal look”, is lit by LEDs to reduce heat.
- Spillproof Shelves engineered with liquid nano-retention, hold spills in place for easy cleanup.
- Advanced Water Filtration significantly reduces contaminants while preserving the fresh taste of ice and water.
- Produce Drawers comprise a lower temperature, higher humidity freshness zone – a “crisper crisper”.
- The Touch Screen provides a fingertip interface with ultraprecise digital temperature control.
The Dispenser That Defends Your Design
In the 1950s Sub-Zero introduced the built-in refrigerators. And in the 1990s, we took the concept a step further with integrated refrigeration – appliances that virtually disappear in your cabinetry, with neither a hinge nor a grille visible.
Big concepts. But we think of the little things too. Like several offering of our integrated models with a discreet internal water dispenser, which does not interfere with the consistent look of your cabinetry.
Of course, it’s about more than aesthetics: our internal dispenser also provides fresh, contaminants, filtered water free of suspended particles, and chlorine taste and odors.
Fresh ideas. It’s what we are all about.
Integrated refrigerators are the latest trend in the high-end kitchen appliance. They provide large storage. You can now design your kitchen storage needs in such a way that your essentials can be conveniently divided. Along with this, you can discover a world of beautiful, top quality products, and high-performance products for your dream kitchen.